Page - Policies
- We recommend you make your reservations early as our units sell out quickly.
- We require a deposit of $400 to guarantee your reservation. WE ACCEPT CHECKS AS DEPOSIT ONLY. PAYMENT ON ARRIVAL IS ACCEPTED BY MASTERCARD, VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, TRAVELERS CHECK OR CASH.
- Two week’s notice is required for return of deposit on cancellations. All deposits are held as a guarantee for the full length of the reservation. No refunds for early departure. THIS POLICY IS FIRM.
- A valid credit card in the name of the registered guest is required upon check-in for security guarantee and incidentals. Otherwise, a $400 cash security deposit is required. All unrelated persons must present a valid photo ID at check-in. No more than 4 unrelated persons per room.
- Check-in time is after 3:00 pm for the oceanfront buildings and 4:00 pm for our cottage and condominium buildings. Check-out time is 11:00 am. To avoid a prolonged wait for your accommodations, please do not plan to arrive prior to 3:00 pm (4:00 pm for cottages and condominiums). Dressing booths are available after check-out.
- Extra persons over the designated number specified for each unit will be charged $10.00 per day or $50.00 per week. Children under 11 are free.
- No pets are allowed in any of the accommodations. If you are looking for pet-friendly accommodations, please visit The Barefoot Mailman Motel.
- All accommodations include Olympic swimming pool, beach, sand volleyball court, and children’s activity program privileges. Pool towels are provided within the pool area for hotel guests. Beach towels are not provided.
- Cribs are available for rent at your request. All units are non-smoking.